Registration Day

1/5/2023
The registration day for college. My family and I arrived in Kuala Lumpur 30/4/2023. The day before my registration day. Both of parents and my sister came from Ipoh to pantai dalam to send me into college.  Then, the registration day, my parents, my sister and wan send me to college for college registration day. When we arrived around 8:30 am to Kolej Seroja, there were not so many people there. But I saw my bestfriend Nadia already arrived. We met for the first time after months I saw her. Then Farah also arrived there a short after. Farah's mother was so sporting and talkactive. She kept repeating my name Pinot maybe bcos she amazed with my ally name. Lmao. 
Then we registered together. Alhamdulillah we managed to get the same room. So we officially roommates now. Alhamdulillah Allah permudahkan urusan. 

I got room 3202, college seroja. It was so hard to carry all the staffs to the room because there was a long staircase to go down the stage. 

Then after unpacking all the staffs and cleaning the room, I go out to have a lunch with my parents and siblings, get some stuff from giant and go back to pantai dalam to rest because they said want to send me to college on the evening. 

Then, at the home, I played congkak with my mom. At first I was on the lead. I managed to won several times then right after that, my mom kept winning and I kept losing. Lmao. My mom was so professional. 

At the night, suddenly there was a heavy rain and my brother had to go to mentari Court because there was someone who wants to see rental house. Then, after that they sent me to college.. I hugged my parents and I almost cried because I felt so sad and homesick already. I told my mom several times to come visit me from time to time. 

My mom and sister sent  me till front of the college 3. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum and hi ,mind to drop your comment or opinion here .:D

ariexxn